----- Original Message -----
From: "J. C. O'Connell"
Subject: RE: The JCO survey

> Full support of KM lenses is not
> Avaliable on Pentax DSLRS. Does that
> Make you happy?

Nope, I'm just not losing my mind about it.
As nice as some of the K/M lenses are, there are a lot of reasons to use
new lenses with new cameras.

The only real disadvantage of the loss of full support is if one is
shooting very quickly in very rapidly changing light, or light low
enough that the meter falls out of range. I don't find these conditions
crop up all that often in day to day photography.

In the studio, it is not an issue, and for the most part, it isn't a big
deal the rest of the time.
I've bought several lenses because of the change in, I have bought no
new lenses because K/M lenses don't work well enough for me anymore.

William Robb