On Oct 27, 2006, at 11:10 AM, Tom C wrote:

> At best you are saying that even though something looks like it may
> have designed, it's rational to conclude that it was not, until
> evidence proves it was.

Bob only said that it's a logical fallacy to conclude that it is.
That doesn't imply the opposite conclusion: there can also be no
conclusion due to the experiment being invalid in some way (or if no
experiment has been performed).

To conclude without experiment would require rigorous mathematical
proof.  Mathematics scares me, so I'll happily settle for ignorance.

- Dave