Whoa laddie! Mathematics is not a code, and it is not based on
observation. Observations of the world might inspire a Mathematical
concept which wonts for proof, but do not factor into the proof itself.

Mathematics is the study of provable truth using logic, which
provides a structure for science (the aggregation of predictive
knowledge through hypothesis and observation) to work with, not the
reverse. Mathematics also provides a structure for the development of
codes.

What I think you are mistaking here is the expression of Mathematical
constructs. This is a language or possibly several languages, not a
code.

Godfrey

PS:
PMDL == Pentax Mathematics Discussion List
PPDL == Pentax Pun Discussion List