I asked a similar question just the other day. Mark Roberts offered
this:

---
"The manual focus 45/2.8 is the lens I have and it's probably my
favorite (though I only have the 45, 75 and 200mm lenses).
I'm not much of a lens tester, so I can't give you a detailed report -
I just love using this lens and the results I get from it. My "award
winning" Welsh church door photo was shot with this lens: "

   http://www.robertstech.com/temp/7D501705.jpg
---

Others also complimented the performance of the 45 and 35 mm lenses.

I've never had any of the Pentax MFs myself, although various friends
have used them for many years with great results. My interest when I
think of medium format usually tends to wide and what's piquing my
interest right now is the thought of a 645 and 35mm lens for that
magic 90 degree FoV across the diagonal, although the 45mm is
probably a more practical overall FoV.

I don't know yet if I really want to get back into film work, but
this kind of camera is always fun to work with for me. If I go for
one, it will be a 645 and I'll want one or two lenses at the most
(ultrawide and wide).

If I went for a Hassy again, the only model I want is a Hasselblad
SWC. I loved my 903SWC, sold it because it was just too too much
money to sit in a closet with only limited use. That Biogon 38mm lens
on 6x6 is just an amazing thing, it has an imaging character which is
unique and wonderful.

Godfrey