I used a couple 645 bodies and lenses when I was actively shooting weddings.
I also used them for other types of photography as well.
In addition to the two bodies, I had several inserts, 120 and 220. Having
more than one is almost a necessity. I had at various times the 35mm, 45mm,
55mm, 75mm, 120mm Macro, 150mm, and 200mm. I quickly got rid of the 55 as it
was just too close to the 75 and was not wide enough when I needed wide. The
150 was next to go as it did not focus close enough for tight head shots.
That was when I got the 120 as it had the close focus and being a little
shorter, I could still shoot full lengths in my limited space studio without
having to drop back to the 75.
I sold the 35 in a moment of insanity. It was by all standards the single
best lens I have ever owned in my life.

Walt