Frank Theriault writes:

> This is far worse.  PH was an attack on a military installation.  These
> are attacks on civilians.

 I think the Pentagon is about the least civilian establishment there is.  I think
that whoever is found responsible is going to find themselves in a bit of hot
water.

>  Don't know how many are dead, but it has to
> be in the 10's of thousands so far.  The WTC alone has 50,000 workers in
> it;  who knows how many got out before they collapsed?

 According to what I've seen on the web, the time between the planes hitting
the towers and the collapse was about an hour.  I am hoping that everyone
who could got out in time...

> Still can't believe this!

 Me either.  I'm shocked even this far away.  My heart goes out to all who are
affected.

There's a series of pictures here:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/americas/newsid_1537000/1537499.stm

Cheers,

- Dave

David A. Mann, B.E. (Elec)
http://www.digistar.com/~dmann/

"Why is it that if an adult behaves like a child they lock him up,
 while children are allowed to run free on the streets?" -- Garfield