David,

I was referring more to the victims in the WTC, those who died when the building fell
on them, and the passengers of the hijacked planes.  You're right about the Pentagon,
but that was only one of many targets.

Seems that this attack was targetted at both military and economic symbols.

Whatever, it was cowardly, unimaginable, and horrendous.

-frank

--
"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears it
is true." -J. Robert