Nenad Djurdjevic wrote: <skip>

>The people that commited these suicidal attacks on America must have been
>driven into a corner with no alternative but to resort to such a desperate
>act.  I'm not saying they were responsible, but we can only imagine how the
>Iraqis feel having been mercilessly bombed for more that 10 years now with
>no end in sight and no hope for a future for their children.

Sounds like you're trying very hard to find an excuse to somehow mitigate
the heinous acts committed by these terrorists. I don't think it's going to
work. Not in the U.S. anyway. I agree with Tom Rittenhouse's assessment of
the reaction of the average American regarding this incident. "Cold quiet
purposeful anger" just about summed up what I've seen in person as well.

Ernest