Let me temper my previous post.  I hope that the perpetrators are brought to
justice.  I don't seek revenge, that's too dangerous.  Revenge is an emotion, and
too many rash decisions are made due to feelings of revenge.

Justice is fair to all:  both victims and the criminals.

regards,
frank

--
"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears
it is true." -J. Robert