Martin Trautmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made the following comment:

I wrote:
>>Justice is a remedy associated for the commission of a crime.       >>
>>Todays' tragic
>>event is much more than a crime, it is an act of war perpetrated by a
>>foreign power against Americans and American properties on American >>
>>soil.

You responded:
>Please STOP this! That's not a WAR! It's not something that a state
>declared to another state. But declaring it a war may be the first   > step
>bomb innocents.

FYI, war does not have to be declared for an act of war to be committed. And
I stand by my definition of what constitute an act of war, as stated in my
prior post quoted above. I can accept that you and others may disagree with
it but don't tell me to "STOP this" just because you disagree. Frankly, I
couldn't care less about your own definition of war but I would never tell
you to STOP it just because I'm indifferent to it.

As for the innocents, they were already bombed yesterday as they sat in
their offices at the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.

Ernest