Digital Image Studio wrote:

>On 14/12/06, Mark Roberts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Very enthusiastic user report:
>> http://www.luminous-landscape.com/reviews/cameras/pentax-10D.shtml
>
>It's an interesting report, the bottom line of which MR hopes that
>some of Pentax's technical innovations will spur on Canon et al to
>build better cameras ;-)

Indeed: "As a Canon user I can only wish that the folks at Canon's
marketing and engineering department have a close look at some of the
more innovative features offered by Pentax in this new model. With DNG,
post exposure JPG processing, and auto-ISO with limit setting, Pentax
now offers one of the most innovative feature sets to be found on any
DSLR. It looks like the big boys are going to have to start playing
catch-up."