From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Digital Image Studio
Sent: Friday, December 22, 2006 5:02 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: TV volume, was: My holiday greeting

On 22/12/06, ann sanfedele <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> So what I want someone to invent is a little gadget that you can apply

> to your TV that keeps the volume absolutely at the same at all times
> once you have adjusted it
> to the level you can hear.   If they can build rockets to go to the
> moon.... why not?

It's pretty easy to add to a design but after the fact it would be a
pretty messy affair if at all possible to add given the degree of
integration of electronics. There are external units that will manage
this problem but they are usually in a kit form (not pre-built, more of
an electronics enthusiasts thing) which may plug into a line out or a
head phone socket but these also require an external audio amplifier and
speakers and then the overall listening volume has to be controlled via
this add-on box. So basically it's possible but quite impractical.

--
Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA