Dave - the one here of late that falls into that category is one that is
supposed to
stop a headache and the same line is repeated over and over "BlahBLAH -
apply directly to the forehead"
serves them right I can't remember the product name....

It got into Jay Leno's monologue pretty soon....

It was actually changed to something  like  a guy saying " Your
commercials are really annoying but your prodcut is great"

ugh

ann