From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Paul
Stenquist
Sent: 23. desember 2006 00:30
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: What are you cooking? Was HELP! re NEtscape 7.0

Sounds great, Ann. I love duck, it is my favorite fowl, but my wife
isn't very keen on it. I'm going to make a crown roast of pork. It
will be stuffed with a cherry, pecan and cornbread dressing. I have a
couple of good cabs, and my wife is making a sweet potato pie with
pecan and gingersnap crust.
Paul