Nice shots. You have a very big DOF, which also helps. I am shooting sports
with the programline for highest shutterspeed, so lowest DOF. With a lens
like mine at 150mm that is still f6.7, I am curious what the new f4 60-250mm
lens will give for results in actual use.

You have made me curious to find out how the *istD and K10D behave also in
continous drive mode, which gives the AF system not much time to maintain
focus. Perhaps pick a bicycle rider and make the 5 consecutive shots you
asked for, and do this for both cameras. And also compare this with single
drive mode results.

I wish the mail man would stop by and hand me my K10D.

Frits Wüthrich