distance beteen me and the boys didn't change much):
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bladt/sets/72157594200497565/show/
The four soccer-shots were taken within 2-3 seconds (according to the the
EXIF-data) between 19:35:10 and 19:35:12, July 15th 2006).
Regards

Jens Bladt
http://www.jensbladt.dk
+45 56 63 77 11
+45 23 43 85 77
Skype: jensbladt248

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] vegne af
Jens Bladt
Sendt: 28. december 2006 09:25
Til: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Emne: RE: *istD AF

Yes, so it seems. Only in the PDF-manaul this is page 72.
So, what does it do, when the subject is fixed and YOU move the CAMERA?

It may work fine in theory. But in the real world, the images rarely turn
out sharp, if the subject is moving. I can say this because I used this
camera close to every day for 28 months, releasing the shutter appr. 45000
times.
Perhaps the micro chip can cope (which I doubt), but the speed of the whole
system is still slow compared to the mayor players in the high end DSLR
segment.

To me this is not very important, since I don't do sports photography
(perhaps the camera limitations are the real reason for this). When I shoot
images like these I use manual focus, because I can't release the shutter at
the decisive moment if I use AF:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bladt/sets/72057594101295335/show/

For pro photographers this is obviously a major issue, since they tend to
choose faster cameras.
I plan to buy a K10D anyway, regardsless that it is using the same old
(2003) SAFOX VIII system.
Obviously the speed is is not a huge priority for Pentax. Luckily it's the
same for me.

Regards
Jens Bladt
http://www.jensbladt.dk