That's it, Tom. I do not care that you're filtering me, or about your
opinion of me. Continue with the insults: you do it poorly but at
least you are able to perform some function as a list clown that way.

Your opinions on environmental science are without merit or
credibility, and you prove that you have no background or inclination
to research and understanding. You should stick to topics that you
have some knowledge of, whatever they might be.

> on the other hand, I am not a fucking queer!

It is well understood that you cannot fuck. Perhaps you should try
the right hand. Perhaps this is the source of your clownish
irritability.