I think Boris was asking about the lack of the lens makernote data in
the K10D RAW/DNG files.

Well, I have confirmed that DS files, both PEF and DNG created by DNG
Converter, include this information and that Adobe Photoshop/Bridge/
Camera Raw and Lightroom interpret it correctly. The K10D DNG files,
either PEF converted by PPL or DNG created in camera, do not carry
the lens makernote data in a form that can be interpreted by any of
the above.

This looks to be a Pentax implementation omission. Once Adobe
releases a DNG Converter compatible with K10D PEF files, it will be
interesting to see whether the makernote is properly converted and
interpretable.

Godfrey