You are not even worth arguing with.

Iran Iraq War

Causalities:
Iran = 1/2 Million Military, (God only knows how many civilian)
Iraq = 1/3 Million Military.

Before you say the US supplied Saddam here's a list of the top 5
suppliers of Military hardware to Iraq and the tonnages...

Soviet Union     19.2
France     5.5
People's Republic of China     1.7
Brazil     1.1
Egypt     1.1
Other countries     2.9

The US doesn't even make it into the top 5.

Iran Invasion of Kuwait

Kuwait Causalities 200 KIA, 600 POW who were returned 600+ Civilian
Hostages still missing, probably tortured to death.

Iraq 100,000+ including those killed after the US entered the war.

Then there are the estimated 5000 Kurds killed, (nominally Saddam's own
people), in Gas attacks, the estimated 10,000 "merely wounded", who's
health problems may never go away.  The Marsh Arabs killed in air
attacks, by bullets an bombs, whole villages killed retail by brigades
of soldiers  going house to house killing everyone because Saddam was
just pissed off.  The 10's of thousands arrested and held in jails,
until there wasn't enough room for more so the Jails were "emptied",
(and most of those prisoners were not released).

How about the people that his sons killed just for fun, or the women,
some as young as 10 who were raped and disposed of by Uday, (given nice
pensions maybe?).  To keep them from talking.

The estimates of how many Iraqis this amounts to in total is estimated
on the low end to 2 hundred thousand, and on the high end 8 million, (in
a country that has a present day population of about 22 million), over
the 30 years the Baath

So shut up and go home.

SJ wrote:
> four years of occupation of another sovereign country with another
> 'surge' in troops in the offing; an illegal war not sanctioned by the
> UN; 6,50,000 people dead in those four years, 3000 of them american...
>
> all for what? democracy? come on, saddam is a baby in the woods.
>

> On 1/9/07, DagT <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Are you citing Saddam or Bush?
>>

>>> Fra: "P. J. Alling" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>>
>>> If we can't have respect then fear will have to do...

The more I know of men, the more I like my dog.
                        -- Anne Louise Germaine de Stael