After further investigation, when the camera mode is manual, it cycles
between the mentioned modes, but if the camera is switched out of
manual, then the flash will only cycle between P-TTL and SB just like
yours.

My woops - I almost always shoot in manual mode, so didn't try it the
other way.

--
Bruce