I grew up on Moctezuma, but I cant get it here, so I suspect you would
have a hard time getting it, I have relatives bring it when they go down
south.  Its hard to top chocolate from the people that originated it,
and Moctezuma is my absolute favorite.  If you can find Abuelita, is a
decent substitute, and its not hard to find in the US in specialty stores.

I suspect however, that you want it right now, so my suggestions are
only good to prepare for the next time you're in the mood for hot chocolate.

rg