From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
David Savage
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2007 12:35 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: RE: Film vs. Digital - not a religion

My point is if you know what your doing and & the subject lends itself
the process, an APS sensor can be used to create very high resolution
images.

BTW, That shot was 3 images captured with the K10D & stitched together.
could just as easily used a longer FL & taken 20+ shots to produce an
even
higher resolution image.

The limitations of the APS sensor, force you to be a bit more crafty :-)

Cheers,

Dave