From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
Gasha
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2007 3:31 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: Film vs. Digital - not a religion

It is true,

all labs now print on some Noritsu machine.
And they do 3072x2048 scanning during process.

This weekend i sent 6x4.5 scanned Provia 100F to lab, and resized it to
that size to get A4 (20x30cm) image. Print was good, much better than
most of other pics, and i managed to get 1st place in competition :)
But i know, that it was not good enough.

Even if you want to print some hi-detail picture in small size, it is
not so easy to do it...

Gasha