In a message dated 1/21/2007 8:56:27 P.M.  Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Ok, here is a K10D  shot of a group of 12.  K10D, DA 16-45/4, ISO 200,
1/125 sec @ f/13,  studio strobes.

Reference  photo:
http://www.daytonphoto.com/PAW/shaeffer_009.htm

100% view of a  single person:
http://www.daytonphoto.com/PAW/shaeffer_009a.htm

--
Bruce

==========
Nice shot Bruce. Really nice. I've been wondering  if I would see a
resolution improvement from 6mp to 10mp. Yup, I do. I don't  care about the
film/digital debate (since I won't be doing film again) , but I  do care about
that.
Informative.

Thanks for sharing.

Still a tad  too busy to make PESO comments yet. Got back on list about four
days ago and,  boy, mailbox is getting filled already. Had forgotten how, when
going strong,  hard it is to keep up with the list.

Later, Marnie aka Doe :-)