Hmmm...as to color cast, in this shot, the men are somewhat that way
already.  I do notice that color correcting for flash shots can be
somewhat like you say.  When they are wearing Black and white clothing
like in this shot, you can reasonably correct any color cast.  The
other thing that I have found to improve the look sometimes is to
knock the saturation down a bit.  It is almost like the extra light
punches the colors up too much.  You might try that sequence.  First
correct for white balance.  Once you have that, then try dropping
saturation until the skin tones look more natural.

As always, a properly calibrated monitor makes a lot of difference
too.

--
Best regards,
Bruce