From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Tom Simpson
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2007 9:21 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: Moral dilemma

As an individual, amateur photographer, I might have looked for
interesting shots relating to the response to the call, but would not
have shot the body itself. That is just more than a little morbid for
me,  and kinda' disrespectful of both the deceased and his/her family.

If I were a news photographer, that would depend on the editorial policy

of who I was shooting for. I am not sure I would work for a publication
that made a point of publishing a lot of corpse photos, though.

-Tom
in SC