John Coyle wrote:
>  I did not shoot a single photograph.
>
> I'll leave any further comment at this stage...

What you did was fine.  But honestly, people die. They really do.  And
taking photographs doesn't change the situation much.

Now, would it have been crude, tactless, or even taboo?  Maybe.
Personally, I've seen as many pictures of dead bodies as I care to, so
I'm kind of glad you didn't add any more to the world.  But who knows.
Maybe one of the photographs you /didn't/ take would have been so
utterly inspirational that people around the world would be stricken
with joy, lay down arms, and proclaim everlasting peace!

Haven't you seen Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure?  If you had, you
would know that you should never /not/ do what you do, just because its
taboo (dude, that rhymes.)  Otherwise you might cause a future, air
guitar based, Utopian society to collapse.  And wouldn't that be bogus?

  Mike