I disagree. As a seller, I never leave feedback until the buyer does.
There's a risk of being blackmailed by unscrupulous buyers if you
commit too soon to positive feedback. I've heard many horror stories
of buyers complaining about merchandise and requesting a refund right
after they received positive feedback. The seller has the most to
lose in this situation. It's better to wait. If the buyer never posts
feedback, I don't either. Works for me.
Paul