Perry Pellechia wrote:

>On 1/23/07, Paul Stenquist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

>>I disagree. As a seller, I never leave feedback until the buyer does.
>>There's a risk of being blackmailed by unscrupulous buyers if you
>>commit too soon to positive feedback. I've heard many horror stories
>>of buyers complaining about merchandise and requesting a refund right
>>after they received positive feedback. The seller has the most to
>>lose in this situation. It's better to wait. If the buyer never posts
>>feedback, I don't either. Works for me.
>>Paul
>>

>A sellers could look at my feedback and determine that I am a trusted
>buyer or not.  Combined with my prompt payment, this should be more
>than enough for them to decide they could place the feedback that is
>deserved.  If their product is how they described then they should
>also be assured that I will have no reason to complain.
>
>Perry.

You only need to get stung once, though. The buyer isn't harmed by you
waiting..
I leave pos feedback for all buyers who paid me, whether they have left
me feedback or not -
but usually I wait until I know they have received it and it is past
time for them to ask for a return.

I'm happy to say I rarely have had returns or even requests for one.  I
don't sell much stuff that
appeals to persnickity buyers or is very high end.  But when I sell
something kinda expensive for
someone else (like a vintage PUCCI dress that isn't flawless) and I
don't see feedback after a couple of
weeks I might write and ask for reassurance they are pleased and have
received package safely if
sent somewhere I cant track it.

I never fight with them or demand stuff or virtually yell, no matter what.

ann