William Robb wrote:

> [...]
Keyword, only 50 :)

>, all were
>purchases on my part. I've had two sellers rip me off outright, one seller
>send an item that was nowhere near as advertised, and two vendors who
>refused to leave feedback until after I had left positive feedback for them.

They shouldn't demand it of you, but if you were pleased with what you
got, bill,
a simple thank you shouldn't hurt.

>The question I have for this sort of vendor is, if you have been honest and
>haven't misrepresented anything, what are you afraid of?

There have been some problems with fake payments on paypal I've heard.
 As a seller,
if you get negative feedback that adds up you could get kicked off ebay.
 no prob if
you are a buyer, but if you are a seller and you need it for income - no
matter that
a complaint is unjustified, it is still there....

>It is far easier to be an unscrupulous vendor than an unscrupulous buyer,
>and my experience is that there are far more dishonest vendors than there
>are buyers.
>
>William Robb

all true, which is why sellers get screwed by the few that are there...
you hear much more
about the naughty sellers.

I just went through a hassle over a $10 item - and I had already left
pos feedback.  the
buyer was wrong, she kept the item, ultimately.  I spent too much time
in emails being nice
to her and she never even wrote back.

ann (once burned, twice shy)