William Robb wrote:
> [...]
William,

Like I said, if this is just a fault of the technology, while I would
like it to be perfect, I could live with it.  I am just trying to gather
information and make a rational decision on whether this is a quirk of
the particular camera in my hands so that I might know if I should send
it in.  The problem might be symptomatic of some larger problem with
this particular camera.  I should think a new camera (less than 10 days
in my hands) should operate as intended.

Again, as far as only showing problems if underexposed by 4 stops as you
say, I can clearly point to my photo marked 3 as not being underexposed
but yet showing the problem.  And I clearly say that I am not likely to
shoot often at 1600, especially at small f stops, but I still think it
should operate correctly (that is, as any other example of the camera
operates).

Dave

Dave