From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Thibouille
Sent: Tuesday, February 06, 2007 2:45 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: NO FS this Friday?

Yeah that's why, historicaly, industry went from large/medium format to
smaller format.

Industry, mostly, don't care about what you/I/everyone else want/need.
The industry only cares about how much money they will make selling this
or that.

If things are smaller they sell beter, and there's beter margin for
producers. Why the hell would they change that? Because of quality ? Now
that'd be a first. I'd really want... maybe when chicks will have teeth.

Thibault Massart aka Thibouille