Just a small comment:
My A*135mm 1.8 and FA100mm 2.8 macro are not as good on my dslrs as
they are on film.  This is not because of the smaller sensor size but
because they are optimized for film, not sensors.   If Pentax made a
FF camera they would have to make new lenses that were optimized for
the new, large sensors as the problems the old lenses show on APS
sensors would be even more evident on the large ones.

DagT

DagT