>> My objective opinion is that this thread is degenerating into a war of harsh
>> words, when you both, in reality, believe exactly the same thing.
>>

> There was a hint that because I am finding the options that lenses designed to
> complement my camera give me are desirable, that i am somehow a lazy
> photographer. I take umbrage with that.
>
> William Robb

        Actually, what I took exception to was the implication that the
additional features of newer lenses inherently result higher quality
photographs than are possible with older lenses.

* Cory Papenfuss, Ph.D., PPSEL-IA                                       *
* Electrical Engineering                                                *