From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Jens Bladt
Sent: Sunday, February 11, 2007 10:52 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: RE: Better K10D exposure-tests (Was:*ist-Ds Vs. K10D image
quality?)

Godfrey, that's basically what I did!
If not the very same lens -  just two lenses of the exact same model and
make. Two K10D's or two  *ist D's may be slightlydifferent too. HAd I
used the saqme lens - the time difference woukld have been greater too.
My test shots were done just seconds apart. You can't really do the
exact same thing twice, can you? Regards

Jens Bladt
Nytarkort / Greeting Card:
http://www.jensbladt.dk/godtnytaar2007/lydshow.html

http://www.jensbladt.dk