Mac laptop, still a PC for majority of work. I'm holding off on the
imac, just in case i wind up out of work come April 8.Things don't
look good at the moment.

We come back from Vegas April 13, so if my mag card works on the door
come the 16th, I'm good.:-)

Dave

Equine Photography
www.caughtinmotion.com