Adobe Gamma doesn't appear in the "Add/Remove Programs" list but, if it's
installed it will have its own "Adobe Gamma" item in the Control Panel.  As
Mark says, to disable it, just delete it from the startup folder.  However, if
you want to get it back in the future a better way is to go:

START
RUN
Type 'msconfig' (without the quotes) and press OK
Select the "Startup" tab and uncheck the box next to "Adobe Gamma Loader" and
press OK.  You'll then need to reboot.

If you ever want to have Abobe Gamma run on startup in the future, repeat the
above and re-check the box next to "Adobe Gamma Loader'

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia