Howdy!

I need to order a bulk loader for 35mm long roll film.  The two that
seem to be widely available are the Lloyd and the Watson.  Anyone ever
use these?  Any recommendations?

Also shopping for an enlarger that will handle 4x5 film.  My current
rig will accommodate anything from 8mm up to 6x6.  The darkroom itself
is under construction (the dimroom just didn't cut it) and I've
allocated enough space for two table top enlargers.  I have no plans
to make prints larger than 8x10 for quite some time.  My current
requirements are small (no floor models), needs to be able to handle
at least 4x5 (roll film would be nice, but not necessary), and
relatively inexpensive.  Any thoughts?  Anybody got one they need
hauled off?  <g>

Thanks, folks!  Any suggestions are much appreciated.

--
Scott (picking the collective brain) Loveless
http://www.twosixteen.com