Having used the K10D for about two weeks (The photographes I took almost
paid for camera by now :-), I have started to actually read the instructions
:-)
This is  simply brilliant camera. If I use it every day (which I shall), I
will probably learn it all shortly :-)

I especially find the options for manualy setting the White Balance by eye
sight (looking at the last taken picture or by white card) or by choosing
Kelvin (degrees) very usefull and well thought out (although it's a little
hard to remeber how many times I must push which buton).
(The *ist D had a button for manual WB setting, which was nice, but it is a
PITA that I must turn the dial to Tv or whatever in order to do the actaul
test shot.
The K10D lets me just push release button right away. Very neat!
I also think that the USER fuction, that enables me to save my current
set-up (for the next time I'm doing something similar - or as a universal
mode, is just brilliant.
I also discovered the the HYP-program (which I always liked a lot
(originally invented for the PZ1) is still there - it's the "P" mode.
And also the two variable ISO-modes (TAv and Sv modes) are nice inventions.

All I miss is TTL-flash, a PC-sync connection and ISO 3200. And perhaps an
aperture simulator :-)

Regards

Jens Bladt

14:25