From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
William Robb
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2007 4:22 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: 85mm f1.8 SMCT on ebay : $400+

----- Original Message -----
From: "Cory Papenfuss"

>  IIRC, there aren't many of the millions of M42 lenses out there that
> have open-aperture auto aperture.  Most are auto/manual stop-down
> metering.

Yawn....
Most of them are 55mm 1.8 lenses which don't really count towards the
millions you guys are batting around.
You are probably talking about a few hundred lenses in the hands of a
few
dozen potential users.
Godfrey has it right, some topics are too stupid to discuss. This is one
of them.

William Robb