I've a question or two for any Mac-heads out there..

I just switched from a PC to a Mac (MacBook Pro 2GHz)  I'm still
editing on my PC with PS7, but I'll be selling the PC soon.

Does it make sense right now to buy CS2 for an intel Mac, or should I
wait for CS3?

I didn't think CS2 was a universal app - am I wrong?
Does Adobe usually have a reasonable upgrade policy? - say if I were
to buy CS2 shortly before CS3 came out, could I upgrade for free or a
small fee?

Thanks for any advice you can offer.

--
jp
[EMAIL PROTECTED] | forksandhope.com

(sorry if this is a dupe, I think I might have sent from the wrong
address)