I still can't use Lightroom, because I can't get OSX 4 to install on my
G4 dual 1.25 machine. I returned my disk to Amazon and got a new one.
Same result: the screen grays over and tells me to restart the computer
while the installer is checking the installation DVD. And that happens
from either of my DVD drives. I'm going to try it with all drives
disconnected and all cards pulled out of their slots. If that doesn't
work, I don't know what I'll do. Apple refuses any tech support even
though I initially bought Apple Care because my machine is over three
years old. That's something to keep in mind when one thinks about
switching to the happy-go-lucky company in Cupertino. Support is
abysmal, even if you buy their software.
Paul