From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Christian
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2007 6:54 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re:
WebGallery:Barrett-JacksonCollectorCarAuctions2007WestPalmBeach...

J. C. O'Connell wrote:
> If you see ANY photo at 1500 pixels wide which
> is how I view them usually for full image, going smaller
> like to 800 pixels wide really hurts the details a LOT. Apparently you

> dont care or think it matters, but then why buy a 6/10Mp camera and
> not care whether your photos are reduced in details way down to only 1

> Mp or less?

For a web gallery, yes..  Who gives a shit, John?  I print them at full
res, but the web galleries are designed to fit on ANY monitor (hence 800

pixels on the longest side).  There were some cool cars in your gallery
but my laptop (free from work; don't tell me to upgrade it) has a max
resolution of 1024x768.  Honestly, the fact that they are jpegs has
degraded the image enough, so again, who gives a shit?

--

Christian
http://photography.skofteland.net