Here's one I photographed last year on my annual holidays.

Taken with the *istDS + 16-45 mm DA zoom, processed with Photoshop Elements 1
(which came bundled with my Epson 1650 scanner).

http://picasaweb.google.com/supera1000/PESO/photo?authkey=X7kmHo_6wyc#5049387676421092210

http://tinyurl.com/3ayfqt

I use Elements 1 for most of my image processing, in spite of its limitations
(I'm too much of a cheapskate to shell out for something more
sophisticated.....)

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters