Ok, here's 3 that went straight to the web from photographic media with
little or no manipulation, mostly because I didn't know what the heck I was
doing.

This was shot on Kodachome film, scanned with an HP Photosmart S10 scanner,
sized and saved as a jpeg using Adobe PhotoDeluxe, which came with my Umax
scanner.
http://pug.komkon.org/01sep/Hosta.html

This was shot on the 6x7, and probably scanned from the contact sheet on my
Umax scanner using the supplied PhotoDeluxe software
http://pug.komkon.org/02apr/maria.html

This would have been shot on some sort of colour neg film and scanned on my
Umax using PhotoDeluxe.
http://pug.komkon.org/02jun/virginia.html

William Robb