Hi all,

Just a quick intro...  Just bought my first DSLR, one of the vast number
of  NOS istDL with 18-55 lens on Ebay right now.  Been taking photos for
years, but mainly with Russian 35mm gear and a precession of point and
shoot digital. I have always wanted the flexibility of my 35mm gear with
the convenience of digital, now it appears I have it!. Until recently
DSLRs have been beyond my reach, but with the recent price reductions I
can finally afford it. I was very happy to find my old K mount lenses
and Russian M42 lenses work well with the Pentax.
Anyway, I live in East Sussex, UK have two kids and one wife. Some  of
my pictures are on Flickr:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/
Only a few from the Pentax so far, but will take more this W/E. Comments
always welcome (don't expect to much, I enjoy photography, I am just
very good at it ;-) ).

Cheers,
Andy.