Hello Andy,

Welcome, and enjoy your new camera.

Took a look through your photos ... some nice work! I was curious
about the gun emplacement in Newhaven so looked up where that is with
Google Earth, as well as East Sussex. I've certainly been through
your neighborhood in years past ... I have a tag on my keychain from
an Italian motorcycle located near you and remember well the Roman
Palace at Fishbourne a little to your west. Perhaps I'll get into the
neighborhood again on my next trip to the UK, later this year.

Enjoy the list.

best,
Godfrey
   www.gdgphoto.com