drew wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Just a quick intro...  Just bought my first DSLR, one of the vast number
> of  NOS istDL with 18-55 lens on Ebay right now.  Been taking photos for
> years, but mainly with Russian 35mm gear and a precession of point and
> shoot digital. I have always wanted the flexibility of my 35mm gear with
> the convenience of digital, now it appears I have it!. Until recently
> DSLRs have been beyond my reach, but with the recent price reductions I
> can finally afford it. I was very happy to find my old K mount lenses
> and Russian M42 lenses work well with the Pentax.
> Anyway, I live in East Sussex, UK have two kids and one wife. Some  of
> my pictures are on Flickr:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/
> Only a few from the Pentax so far, but will take more this W/E. Comments
> always welcome (don't expect to much, I enjoy photography, I am just
> very good at it ;-) ).
>
> Cheers,
> Andy.

Welcome to the insane asyl....er, club.  You have some nice photos
there.  The black and white stuff if particularly interesting.  In case
you haven't noticed, we're not too picky about camera make for PESO/GESO
posts.  So don't hesitate to post new photos from your Russian cameras.

--
Scott Loveless
www.twosixteen.com