-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Robert Harris
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2001 9:16 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: More UPS Crap

Mick Maguire wrote:

> I don't think that Rodger Whitlock's comment was so much over
generalization
> as misogyny! I for one found the "Harriet" comment very offensive >8-|

Huh?  The Harriet reference is, perhaps, not PC. And maybe it can be
construed as insulting, condescending or many other negative things,
depending on one's viewpoint and mindset. But I certainly see nothing in
the message that even hints at "misogyny," which means hatred of women.

Bob