In a message dated 4/11/2007 11:42:33 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Very well seen and I think  you hit the shadows exactly right. Good
contrast, yet adequate detail. I'd  probably not, however, be able to
resist pumping the yellow slightly...but  then, I'm weak. ;)

Jack
=========
Thanks, Jack. Glad to know I hit  the shadow detail well.

It was already so yellow, yup, I didn't up the  saturation for this one. I do
tend to do that too, but I felt it didn't need  it.

Or I am stronger. LOL.

Marnie aka Doe :-)